[j-nsp] Upgrading from RE-S-2000-4096-S/SCB-MX960-S to RE-S-1800X4-32G-S/SCBE2-MX-S

Misak Khachatryan m.khachatryan at gnc.am
Tue Jan 16 13:29:56 EST 2018

Hi,

As i remember, you can't mix REs and/or SCBs. Better to save your
configuration to flash, replace all cards and power it up. It's
relatively easy to predict port number changes from DPCE to MPC, so
you can edit configuration accordingly before loading it to updated
router.

Best regards,
Misak Khachatryan,
Network Administration and
Monitoring Department Manager,

GNC- ALFA CJSC
1 Khaghaghutyan str., Abovyan, 2201 Armenia
Tel: +374 60 46 99 70 (9670),
Mob.: +374 55 19 98 40