[j-nsp] QFX5100 vs ACX5048

Gustavo Santos gustkiller at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:11:04 EDT 2018

I had some issues with ACX5048 , the most noticable was arp packets from
pure L2 vlans and VPLS punting to CPU and flooding the default arp policer
police..
JTAC was able to reproduce the issue and gave us an option to disable
default arp policer until they release a service release to fix this issue
that was solved indeed.

Another problem was upgrading to the lastest Junos JTAC recommended that
made the ACX5048 unusable... ( Junos was unable to find the physical
ports..)  We had to downgrade to get it back working again..