[j-nsp] QFX5110 / VXLAN

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Tue Jul 3 07:48:18 EDT 2018

Is anyone on here running 5110s for VXLAN/VTEP/EVPN and run into any issues?  I’ve gone over the caveats list Juniper has for these in regards to what they won’t do in regards to VXLAN and it seems like they meet our needs… just curious if anyone has run into any lesser documented issues with them.

I’m looking at the list here; https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/concept/vxlan-constraints-qfx-series.html <https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/concept/vxlan-constraints-qfx-series.html>

Is there a better device for VXLAN on the juniper side? We’re looking for something comparable to the Nexus 9372 on the Cisco side.

Cheers!

Scott H