[j-nsp] VPC mc-lag

Niall Donaghy niall.donaghy at geant.org
Wed Jul 4 04:58:57 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

As for segment routing, several of our NREN partners have SR up and running in their backbones.
We in GÉANT (the backbone that connects these NRENs) are looking toward deploying SR across our entire backbone in the medium term.

Can't comment on MC-LAG though. :)

Br,
Niall

Niall Donaghy
Senior Network Engineer
GÉANT
T: +44 (0)1223 371393
M: +44 (0) 7557770303
Skype: niall.donaghy-dante
PGP Key ID: 0x77680027
nic-hdl: NGD-RIPE

Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​
​​
GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.