[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Jul 4 05:09:36 EDT 2018

On 4/Jul/18 10:58, Niall Donaghy wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> As for segment routing, several of our NREN partners have SR up and running in their backbones.
> We in GÉANT (the backbone that connects these NRENs) are looking toward deploying SR across our entire backbone in the medium term.

Thanks, Niall. This will probably be the first deployment of SR in the
wild that I've heard of (I'm on the PC for several NOG's, and getting a
submission on SR from anyone other than a vendor has been the bane of my
PC existence since 2013).

I'll be in London this August. Can we have a beer? I'll buy...

Mark.