[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

Alexandre Guimaraes alexandre.guimaraes at ascenty.com
Sat Jul 7 12:03:11 EDT 2018

> Have you considered the Cisco ASR920 if you are running MPLS pw's on your EX4550's?

Yes! But... Ex4550 we have 32 ports 1/10Gb, using expansion slots, more 1/10Gb or 40Gb ports.  L2circuits, QinQ L2TP, vlan translation, rtg local-interface switching and so on...

We eat 1/10Gb ports, ASR920 didn’t help us with that.

I am waiting local Juniper team test the new ACX5448 with services that I run, to see what way I will follow,  I will keep everyone posted....

Att
Alexandre