[j-nsp] Segment Routing Real World Deployment (was: VPC mc-lag)

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Sat Jul 7 14:01:04 EDT 2018

I have ACX5448 powered on in my lab ready to play with... We can share test stories as we proceed... I think mine has Junos 18.x and I haven't done anything with it yet

I love my dual-ex4550 data center virtual chassis's  However, I enabled mpls vrf on one recently and didn't feel very good about proceeding... So I will revert to pure ethernet switching, I put 40 gig into it and AE for fat 80 gig pipe to PE...actually my Facebook FNA, Google ggc, Netflix oca and Akamai aanp, plus private data center stuff are all connected to that EX4550 virtual chassis x2 for site diversity and redundancy.  That's how solid they are.  I depend on them for all that content... And have for about 5 years... Pretty much never a problem.  Rock Solid.

Aaron