[j-nsp] Juniper annoyance... Migration from MX104 to MX960 - inet6 lo0 firewall issue

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Jul 9 16:11:48 EDT 2018

     Y'all can safely ignore that.

     Someone punched in a lo0.1 without inet6 input-filter and it was
bypassing it through a routing-instance which was unused.

     PS: Diogo, yeah did all that nice stuff while scratching my head
for an hour until I noticed someone had fat fingers.  Thx for the follow up.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443