[j-nsp] EX4200/EX4550 VLAN translation

Jed Laundry jlaundry at jlaundry.com
Mon Jul 9 19:36:58 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,

On an EX4550 running 14.1x53, I have a trunk interface with VLAN
translation as per below.

Three hints:

- you have to specify all the membership config under the vlan stanzas, you
can't have anything in the aeX.0 vlan members
- in 12.2, if you swapped a single VLAN on a trunk, you had to swap them
all. I never re-tested if this was resolved.
- I'm running 14.1 because I found a bug in 15.1 and later 12.3 releases
that prevented ARP replies on swapped VLANs from reaching an IRB interface
(PR1342432). This was resolved in 15.1R7, but I haven't had time to test
that release yet.

    interfaces {
        ae0 {
            unit 0 {