[j-nsp] Macsec not working with carrier ethernet link

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:54:33 EDT 2018

Hi
Ex4300 is fine with license and as I said one of the two carriers is
working.

As far as I understood the carrier with problems is providing q-in-q
tunneling but I still have to get a confirmation on that.

@Chuck, wan macsec or macsec is not an ieee standard? Juniper doesn't have
any different deployment not standard as far as I know, am I wrong?

Cheers