[j-nsp] 6PE without family inet6 labeled-unicast

Andrey Kostin ankost at podolsk.ru
Tue Jul 31 11:36:43 EDT 2018

Hi Aaron,

Possibly it could, but it definitely needs to be checked and tested
about possibility of unequal load-balancing. As far as next-hop tooling
required anyway to process those prefixes in a different way than other
announced from PEs, and traffic is actually sent via rsvp tunnels,
probably the outcome will be just replacing one kind of complexity with
another. It will be interesting to test though.

BTW, thanks to all who replied! Looks like one of my previous messages
didn't reach the list.

Kind regards
Andrey