[j-nsp] iSCSI on EX4550 switch port

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri Jun 8 06:52:21 EDT 2018

We are going Arista.

For basic Layer 2 Ethernet switching, it's going to do the job, with
Gigs of buffer memory.

The back-breaker for us was when Juniper decided to do silly things with
the CLI in the EX4600 vs. what we'd been used to with the EX4550. Since
it took them a year to tell me they'll make the EX4600 CLI as simple as
the EX4550 one in 2019, I jumped ship. Fair point, the still-small
buffers on the EX4600 didn't help either...

Mark.