[j-nsp] iSCSI on EX4550 switch port

Alexandre Guimaraes alexandre.guimaraes at ascenty.com
Fri Jun 8 07:20:02 EDT 2018

Mark,

Ex4550 give me local interface l2circuits switching bypassing all traffic without change, I am looking for a switch that have the same feature with 48ports 1/10Gb. And of course all other ex4550 features. QinQ with L2TP and so on...

If you know some brand and model, I will be glad to know.

att
Alexandre