[j-nsp] Juniper UDP Amplification Attack - UDP port 111 ?

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:12:09 EDT 2018

Yeah, not on the hypervisor. Im SR-IOV'ing that interface via an Intel 82599-based 10G port into vMX in RIOT-PERF mode

The hypervisor can't see the NIC interface at that point (due to PCIe-passthrough).

Anyways - as mentioned, I'll re-write my lo0.0 for "accept-useful-stuff-and-deny-all-else" logic as I should have done in the first place. =P
	...thats what happens when you do things in a rush.

- CK.