[j-nsp] mpls.0 doesn't show LSI as the next hop

Arie Vayner ariev at vayner.net
Tue May 1 18:21:44 EDT 2018

Hi,

We are trying to get an MX104 to work in a setup which works today on MX240.

We have a VRF configured with vrf-table-label, and I can see the label
being assigned as well as an LSI interface being created.
The issue is that the the mpls.0 table doesn't show the LSI interface as
the next hop:

user at MX104> show route table mpls.0
16                 *[VPN/0] 00:25:28
                      to table vpn_public_vrf.inet.0, Pop

While if we do the same on our MX240 it looks like this:
18                 *[VPN/0] 4d 21:24:17
                    > via *lsi.2048* (vpn_public_vrf), Pop

Any ideas why this could be happening?

(Both routers run the same code version...)

Tnx
Arie