[j-nsp] 208v power and 110...

mike+jnsp at willitsonline.com mike+jnsp at willitsonline.com
Wed May 9 13:38:50 EDT 2018

Hi.

I now have an MX240 router and my god what a beast this is....!

My system has the 'high line' 208v power supplies and this is my first
time dealing with non-110v ac power. I have the two power supplies
installed and I am thinking I may want to add a switch to this
configuration and to date, I have no experience with any switches using
this high of juice. I'm looking for something with 10G sfp+ interfaces
and I'm just at a loss as this is a different world. Is the strategy in
this situation that I need to commit to everything being high voltage,
or do I get a power strip of some kind to feed my 110v stuff?

Mike-

--
Mike Ireton
Your Town Online, Inc