[j-nsp] 208v power and 110...

Scott Martin swm at funkit.com
Wed May 9 13:52:30 EDT 2018

Almost all equipment these days will run on 208V, in fact, everything
I've seen over the last ~10 years will auto switch from 100V - 240V
single phase 50/60Hz. (unless 208V is the minimum voltage, of course...)

208V is the way to go, imho. If you have high density racks, 8kVa or
larger, I'd go with 415V 3ø which is 240V phase to neutral if that is an
option.