[j-nsp] "show ip cef exact-route"

Nikolas Geyer nik at neko.id.au
Mon May 14 19:27:21 EDT 2018

Unless it’s changed in newer releases there is no equivalent which is annoying.

I believe you can drop to the FPC vty and extract the information card by card similar to the link you shared, but it’s not exactly a workable solution, nor “officially supported” by Juniper.

The lack of this command is literally my biggest frustration with Juniper.

Sent from my iPhone