[j-nsp] router reflector clients and non-clients

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Wed May 30 04:45:46 EDT 2018

I see, so you in fact you actually need to exchange prefixes between the two
nodes, just want to be able to drop the unnecessary/redundant stuff.
Thinking about it maybe even better solution would be not to advertise the
routes rather than dropping them on the receiving node.
BUT THIS WILL BOUNCE THE SESSION:
On RR1 you can accomplish the above by applying export policy on the RR2
peer, matching for the cluster-id and let those prefixes to be
stripped/dropped from the advertisements to RR2)
BUT THIS WILL BOUNCE THE SESSION to RR2.
(and the session would bounce again when you'd be doing the same from RR2
perspective)

adam

netconsultings.com
::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::