[j-nsp] chassis redundancy failover on-disk-failure information

craig washington craigwashington01 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 18:48:20 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I was wondering the benefit of this command and I guess I need a couple of questions answered by the brains out there.

  1.   If a hard-disk fails on a Juniper router (Dual RE) does the RE automatically fail-over or will it continue to function as master
  2.  If it doesn't automatically fail-over, what negative affects would you notice on the router?
  3.  Is there any kind of check the router does before switching over if the hard disk fails? Meaning does it do anything similar to a "show task replication"

Thanks again all