[j-nsp] Force a reboot from the serial console?

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Thu May 31 13:44:19 EDT 2018

As FYI, the ability to enter db from console has been disabled in recent builds for security reasons. In effect this makes system debugger-on-break (hidden) configuration moot. There is a work around in the form of a panic package, which I assume is available externally given the info in below.

See pr 1352217 for added info/external content that was to be added to release notes.

Regards