[j-nsp] QFX5110 : Q-in-Q in VXLAN

Raphael Maunier raphael at zoreole.com
Mon Sep 10 15:22:50 EDT 2018

There is some limitation on the qfx due to the Broadcom chip. On the 10k, you don’t have all the limitations to the cheap chip ^^

On the 5100 you have a lot of limitation on the 5110, you have less, but not sure it support the double tag encapsulated frames (Broadcom)

I have a bunch of evpn infrastructure deployed, but I never tried to use q-in-q, so not sure if 5k will support this.
I have 10k’s in the lab I may be able to test it

Raphael

Envoyé de mon iPhone