[j-nsp] auto b/w mpls best practice -- cpu spikes

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu Sep 13 07:39:10 EDT 2018

I think 16.1 was first.

ps Haux|grep rpd should show multiple rpd lines.

Also
ytti at r41.labxtx01.us.bb> show task io |match {
 KRT IO task                          0       0       0       0
0         {krtio-th}
 krtio-th                             0       0       0       0
0         {krtio-th}
 krt ioth solic client                0       0     869       0
0         {krtio-th}
 KRT IO                               0       0       0       0
0         {krtio-th}
 bgpio-0-th                           0       0       0       0
0         {bgpio-0-th}
 rsvp-io                              0       0       0       0
0         {rsvp-io}
 jtrace_jthr_task                     0       0       0       0
0         {TraceThread}

I'd just go latest and greatest.

--
  ++ytti