[j-nsp] EVPN - BGP attribute propagation on MXes

Guillermo Fernando Cotone guillermo.cotone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 02:48:28 EDT 2019

Hi,

To update everyone on this thread Juniper official answer is that this is
not currently supported, "standard communities cannot be carried over EVPN
type-5 advertisements". There's an internal PR (1397851) to investigate
whether this feature could be applied.

If you would like to see this feature in future releases, make sure to
contact your SEs.

Best,
Guillermo