[j-nsp] RSVP-TE broken between pre and post 16.1 code?

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Thu Aug 15 22:21:39 EDT 2019

Looks like the PR about this is now available: PR1443811 «RSVP refresh-timer interoperability between 15.1 and 16.1+».

«Path message with long refresh interval (equal to or more than 20 minutes) from a node that does not support Refresh-interval Independent RSVP (RI-RSVP) is dropped by the receiver with RI-RSVP.»