[j-nsp] [EXT] Re: MX204 MACsec

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Mon Dec 9 06:37:15 EST 2019

This appears to be a SW issue, as MX204 does NOT have any MACsec support.  As Chuck said, SW sure error in some manner, like non-supported platform etc.  Even though the config is allowed, nothing will happen in terms of MACsec - no HW support.

Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it

On 11/27/19, 2:28 PM, "Anderson, Charles R" <cra at wpi.edu> wrote:

    Interesting.  I wonder if this falls under "This is implemented, but not supported by JTAC."  You'd have to actually try it to see...