[j-nsp] EX2300 Code

Robin Williams robin.williams at tnp.net.uk
Thu Dec 12 05:35:37 EST 2019

We've been going through JTAC recommended releases for months with the management crash bug mentioned in this thread (PR1442376) and none of them have fixed it on our OOB switches (certainly NOT fixed in 18.2R3-S1.7, the previous recommended).

JTAC say it's finally fixed in 18.2R3-S2.9, which came out a couple of weeks ago and has now been updated on the JTAC recommended page.  Time will tell, as it can take some weeks to occur (most annoying when the switch is remote).

Cheers,
Rob