[j-nsp] MX480 ospf3 ipsec jammed?

Anderson, Charles R cra at wpi.edu
Sun Jun 16 03:08:47 EDT 2019

Silly question, does the sa name match between "ospf3...ipsec-sa FOO"
and "security ipsec security-association FOO..."?

What does "show ipsec security-associations" show?

What Junos version?  There was a memory leak or file descriptor leak
in older Junos that killed the ipsec daemon after a long uptime, but I
don't recall anything that would cause it to fail right after reboot.
But you can try "restart ipsec-key-management" anyway.