[j-nsp] MX480 ospf3 ipsec jammed?

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Sun Jun 16 12:20:59 EDT 2019

I’ll get those outputs when at a terminal but the configuration did not change and this was working pre reboot :/

The only other change was a failed MPC that was replaced.

Downstream devices are sending HELLOs but this 480 is not indicating it’s receiving them via ospf3 stats output which is weird but connectivity is good.

-Scott H