[j-nsp] EVPN transport customer vlan

Olof Lundgren olof at teknograd.no
Wed Jun 19 14:40:36 EDT 2019

Yes, try to remove vlan 1 and 2 from your list.

Ref: https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/concept/vxlan-constraints-qfx-series.html

"When configuring a VLAN ID for a VXLAN, we strongly recommend using a VLAN ID of 3 or higher. If you use a VLAN ID of 1 or 2, replicated broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast (BUM) packets for these VXLANs might be untagged, which in turn might result in the packets being dropped by a device that receives the packets."

BR