[j-nsp] QFX traffic disruption when removing ifl

Antti Ristimäki antti.ristimaki at csc.fi
Wed Jun 19 15:39:23 EDT 2019

Hi,

Just for the record if someone else encounters this. We found that the issue was caused by the mac-table-size and/or interface-mac-limit options or their combo within vlan configuration. As soon as we removed those, the issue does not get reproduced. So, either an error in our configuration template or a bug.

Antti