[j-nsp] Silly command?

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Mar 18 16:57:12 EDT 2019

How did you like the MX204 ?  How much testing did you do?

I have one now, just received it on Friday, and I have it in the lab.

I'm currently just testing a few things...

ospf
mpls
ldp
vrf
bridge-domain
multiple different vlan tags on same physical interface with different tags
on different units (subinterfaces)

all seems good at this point

The interfaces were interesting trying to get those up...

I had to set chassis fpc speed for all of them pic 0 and pic 1 to get a 40
gig interface on pic 0 to work (bounce pic's... request chassis fpc pic etc
offline... then online)

-Aaron