[j-nsp] Silly command?

Eric Krichbaum eric at telic.us
Mon Mar 18 18:24:05 EDT 2019

I like them.  100G FS DAC between a pair works well in 17, not so much in 18
code (although I didn't try disabling auto negotiation, which is a quirk
with the 4300/5100 sometimes).  I gave up early on about not hard setting
the interfaces.  Never worked for me until I did that.  BGP did as expected.

set chassis fpc 0 pic 0 tunnel-services bandwidth 200g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 0 port 0 speed 100g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 0 port 1 speed 40g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 0 port 2 speed 40g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 0 speed 10g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 1 speed 10g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 2 speed 10g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 3 speed 10g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 4 speed 10g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 5 speed 10g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 6 speed 10g
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 port 7 speed 10g

IS-IS, VRRP work well. There is a behavior change between 17.1 and 17.2 for
the firewall filter (stopped VRRP in 17.2 without a rule that 17.1 did not
require).  I'm not doing anything crazy with the boxes in general but
they're working well for the 8 I put in.

Eric