[j-nsp] prsearch missing in inaction

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Wed May 8 18:44:53 EDT 2019

Contacted someone internally and yes this is being worked on.  The time period is "end of Q2, hopefully sooner".  In the meantime, if you need comparison between 2 releases of same major release, then TAC should be able to generate this for you via internal PR DIFF tool.  This only works between release of the same major version.

Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

On 5/8/19, 3:05 AM, "Rob Foehl" <rwf at loonybin.net> wrote:

    On Tue, 7 May 2019, Nathan Ward wrote:

    > Is it actually coming back? Hard to believe the “technical issue” given how long it’s been, seems like a pretty big systemic issue rather than a technical one. “Actively worked on” seems pretty inactive, to me.

    Maybe it runs on Space, and they're just waiting for the web service to restart...

    Asked the account team about it today.  Doesn't sound like there are any
    definitive answers.

    -Rob