[j-nsp] prsearch missing in inaction

James C Cotton jim.cotton at wmich.edu
Thu May 9 08:11:59 EDT 2019

As someone who has a P1 case open on the QFX10008 (8.4R1.8) [WMU has retreated to 8.1R3.3] now sitting at day 15 that produced

three different types of core dumps with issues on the ULC-30Q28,  ULC-60S-6Q, and MSNOOPD, it would be really nice to go fishing

on the bugs myself.  I have found the equivalent feature at Cisco useful in the past.

Perhaps someone could light a fire under the appropriate team.

Perhaps Juniper and Cisco could both learn is that customers want a stable support site whose elements don't move around.  We expect

tools to work and documentation links to be available for years...

Jim Cotton

Sr Network Engineer

Western Michigan University