[j-nsp] prsearch missing in inaction

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Mon May 13 19:49:13 EDT 2019

Nathan, not sure what history you are seeking, but if tell me what PR listing you seek, I'll see what I can gather.

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

On 5/13/19, 9:25 AM, "Nathan Ward" <juniper-nsp at daork.net> wrote:

    > On 14/05/2019, at 1:17 AM, Nathan Ward <juniper-nsp at daork.net> wrote:
    >

    >> On 9/05/2019, at 11:52 PM, Richard McGovern <rmcgovern at juniper.net <mailto:rmcgovern at juniper.net>> wrote:
    >>
    >> Nathan, I am not sure what you want to hear, or what would make you satisfied, but YES Juniper [IT?] did screw-up, and a restore from back-up was/is not possible.  So this situation is now being worked on, unfortunately at a not so fast pace.  I hope you decide to stay with Juniper, as I feel there are far worse things one could be concerned about than this.
    >
    > Well, I was hoping that someone had an archive of it all somewhere.

    Actually.

    There’s a PR subscription service mentioned in that KB.

    If I sub, I only get future. Can you or someone else provide me with a history of that?

    --
    Nathan Ward