[j-nsp] prsearch missing in inaction

Sebastian Wiesinger sebastian at karotte.org
Mon May 13 05:15:46 EDT 2019

* Richard McGovern via juniper-nsp <juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net> [2019-05-09 13:58]:
> Tom, sorry but that is way far-fetched.  Nathan, if TAC will not
> provide you this info, then I am sure your local SE can assist.  I
> know I can/would for any of my accounts.

I don't know, Juniper seems to go strange ways in terms of support,
licensing and related stuff lately...

I'm not saying Tom got it right, I'm just saying I've heard enough
lately to not entirely rule it out.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x58A2D94A93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant