[j-nsp] MX204 vs. MX240??

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:28:07 EST 2019

Does any body know if the LC CPU on the MX204 has less power than the one
in MPC7 or in MX10003 LC
I saw some scaling numbers for subscriber management and it looks like some
numbers are very low on the MX204 compared to MX10003 LC
These are control plane tasks that are distributed to the PFE so I suspect
this could be a bottleneck for some applications

Nitzan