[j-nsp] MX204 MACsec

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Nov 27 11:17:37 EST 2019

I don't know much about this, but, for what it's worth, I do see this on one
of my MX204's...

me at site2-204-3# set security macsec connectivity-association test ?
Possible completions:
  <[Enter]>            Execute this command
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
  cipher-suite         Cipher suite to be used for encryption
> exclude-protocol     Configure protocols to exclude from MAC Security
  include-sci          Include secure channel identifier in MAC Security PDU
> mka                  Configure MAC Security Key Agreement protocol
properties
  no-encryption        Disable encryption
  offset               Confidentiality offset
> pre-shared-key       Configure pre-shared connectivity association key
  pre-shared-key-chain  Pre-shared key chain name for connectivity
association
> replay-protect       Configure replay protection
> secure-channel       Configure secure channel properties
  security-mode        Connectivity association mode
  |                    Pipe through a command

[edit]
me at site2-204-3# exit
Exiting configuration mode

me at site2-204-3> show system information
Model: mx204
Family: junos
Junos: 18.4R1-S3.1
Hostname: site2-204-3