[j-nsp] MX204 MACsec

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Wed Nov 27 11:25:07 EST 2019

Oh, I am sure the commands are there in the CLI as Juniper generally does not "hide' non-affecting functions from the CLI, on a per product basis.  If actually used you 'might' get a "unsupported on this platform" message, when you try to commit.  For sure if used, these commands will do nothing.  I am like 99.9% sure of that.

If possible maybe you could config and then perform a commit check to see what results you get?  I do not have a MX204 handy to try this.

Thanks and regards, Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it