[j-nsp] Netflow config for MX204

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Fri Apr 17 06:23:15 EDT 2020

Yup this bit was clear, actually on this one, when I was searching I stumbled upon a XR-9k cmd to enable connecting management port to fabric ... "rp mgmtethernet forwarding"

> I would personally not use any RE attached ETH port for any purpose.
> However I'd happily use ASR9k CMP port or Cisco 8k BMC port for out-of-
> band.

Aah that clears it up, sure BMC like OOB (CMP included) is the true separate management plane.
Sorry I was wondering how is standard management ethernet port on RSP not sharing control plane -I can point static routes at it after all.... so yeah didn't occur to me you were referring to BMC OOB MGMT ports there.

adam