[j-nsp] VMX integrated FPC

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:42:57 EST 2020

That's it. I actually wanted to see MX specific things get spun on up
on interfaces from some code being developed.

Currently I have 2 x VMX's squashed into 4G's of RAM running under
Vmware Fusion which currently does the job but it's a bit messy. I can
probably fix the mess by generating the Vmware VM config files.

I should inspect the VRR image to see what it's doing and if there is
anything that can be mimicked.

The other thing is if I am happy with just seeing the changes being
loaded into control plane successfully I can just use a group but not
apply it.

--
Regards,

Mark Tees