[j-nsp] VMX integrated FPC

Nikolas Geyer nik at neko.id.au
Tue Dec 22 20:47:11 EST 2020

vRR is basically just the VCP component of vMX without the vFP, which is why it’s limited to Linux bridged “management” interfaces.

There is nested vMX which runs the VCP as a nested virtual machine within the VFP,  not sure if it reduces requirements and iirc it only works on KVM.

Sent from my iPhone