[j-nsp] Next-table, route leaking, etc.

Nathan Ward juniper-nsp at daork.net
Sun Feb 9 22:50:08 EST 2020

Sure - there’s a number of solutions like that available. LT, next-table routes, etc. LT means more processing than a next-table, but in some ways is a bit less fiddly.

I’m hoping there’s a way to bypass this entirely - making packets following imported routes work the same whether the exporter of the route is local or remote.