[j-nsp] Next-table, route leaking, etc.

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Mon Feb 10 02:52:12 EST 2020

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 05:08, Nathan Ward <juniper-nsp at daork.net> wrote:

Hey Nathan,

> Anyone got any magic tricks I’ve somehow missed?

Olivier had a cute trick for this. This issue happens because it's the
same route, there is no resolve-on-import and this is something JNPR
is open to implement where you'd have some sort of toggle when you
want to resolve routes on import. I've not requested ER myself, as
I've just worked around it, but might be something to talk to our
account team and do an ER so we all get to enjoy this feature in few
years time :)

--
  ++ytti