[j-nsp] Juniper support offline?

Nathan Ward juniper-nsp at daork.net
Thu Feb 13 16:42:21 EST 2020

And again.. this time the whole my.juniper.net <http://my.juniper.net/> is down, not just the login system. Downloads are also not working, and www.juniper.net <http://www.juniper.net/> is really slow to load.. Weirdly, support.juniper.net <http://support.juniper.net/> seems to work.

This is not wildly confidence inspiring, eh?

Don’t get me wrong, this is one of those “I’m complaining because I like your gear and it pains me to see you mess up so bad” situations.