[j-nsp] QFX10K port shaping

Chris Kawchuk ckawchuk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 18:03:28 EST 2020

Assuming all your traffic is BE, (which is how I generally setup all my QFXes and ensure I never oversubscribe) and after adjusting all the ingress and egress shared-buffers from the defaults, (and just go down to a few HQ queues), you can create a scheduler with a shaper on the BE queue, + scheduler-map and apply it to the physical interface. It's quick n dirty but works in a pinch.

- CK.