[j-nsp] Any red flags on this MX240 configuration...

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Feb 26 10:50:32 EST 2020

On 26/Feb/20 17:03, Richard McGovern via juniper-nsp wrote:
> In general, IMHO, if looking to upgrade older MXs, you should always at least look at an MX204 solution too.

I was thinking about this too, but that would depend on what the OP
wants to use the router for.

The only advice I'd give is, if possible, don't use older-generation
RE's, SCB's, PSU's and fan trays. Unless you're getting them off the
really really deep grey market, those shouldn't cost that much more if
you get the current models (even if pre-owned).

Mark.