[j-nsp] Juniper support offline?

Nathan Ward juniper-nsp at daork.net
Sun Jan 26 02:16:23 EST 2020

Hi,

Looks to me and colleagues of mine like Juniper support is offline.

Last night, I was able to log in but trying to download an image got to some stage of the redirect process and hung, then a please try again later message. It persisted for the next few hours of me trying every now and then.

Today, I can’t log in at all - Invalid user/password.
Password reset process works, but, still doesn’t let me in. Different browsers, cleared cache, all the usual “is it on at the wall sir” debugging.

Hearing the same story for others.

I’ve called both the NZ 00800 (international 800) and the US +1888 number. The former says “call cannot be completed”. The US number says “high volume of calls please leave a message”.

We’re in New Zealand - unsure if that’s relevant.

Are others having these same issues?

Any insight in to what’s going on?
It’s a long weekend here, so the local sales/SE/etc. folks I usually deal with are likely not anywhere near their phones.

--
Nathan Ward