[j-nsp] Flex licensing on MPC10

Javier Rodriguez rodriguezsotelo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:51:58 EDT 2020

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the explanation. But, for example, suppose I have an ADVANCED
license for 5 years. After 5 years, I do not remember or see the alarms
from the equipment indicating that it will be out of license.
Will all features stop working?

Regards,

Javier.

El mié., 8 abr. 2020 a las 1:20, Richard McGovern via juniper-nsp (<
juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net>) escribió:

> [...]

Atte.

Javier I. Rodríguez Sotelo